I am going to talk you about what I love doing the most : TRAVEL. Since I was little I liked travelling. For me travelling is like a escape from the routine. The first "voyage" that I remember was to the Canary Islands. I was excited so the previous night I did not sleep, nothing at all. It was my birthday and we had to take a plane early. That morning I was just saying "mummy, daddy we are going to fly!". They tried to calm me down but they could not because I was too nervous. After this travel, the rest were better. I have visited many different countries : France,United Kingdom,Norway,Italy,Denmark,Malta,Belgium,Holland...but there is one that I hope to visit soon : United States. I do not know exactly why I love this country,however,actually I do. I guess I have seen too many American movies. In fact,the city that keeps my attention is New York. More than five years asking my mum if we can go, obviously without her answer. It does not care because my planning will go on. Maybe some people will think "why did you write about your boring life to us?" and my answer would be "that was just an example". The message that I want to transmit is FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. Yeah ,It is true maybe your dreams are a little bit crazy but It does not matter. You have to do what you want. Without fears,you must let them go away and keep on your way. Do not let anyone say you can not do it.
What are your dreams? Please share with me your dreams and make them come true. do not be afraid, the best thing in life comes last.
No comments:
Post a Comment