Monday, October 05, 2015

Introducing someone

My friend Monica Soto is the most outgoing person that I have ever met. She is not very big. She is strong. She always does all that she wants. In fact, It does not matter what the people say about her. It is weird to see her being sad. When you need something she will help you. I am enchanted to spend time with her and I hope this friendship does not have an end.


Peer response for : Ana Haro Hernández
By : Laura Gómez Cutillas
Hi Ana! I am going to tell you my opinion about your friend's description. I think that the structure is good because you have used the topic sentence,supporting sentences and concluding sentence. You have done a very good description about her, but I believe that you have to write more about her personality because you have not used many adjectives. I also think that you should say more about her physically appearance. For instance,you can talk about her hair,her eyes...
Despite of this, I think that It is a good description, so well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment