Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Inside part 2

Once you told me how proud you were but I walked away...If only I knew what I know today...
Once you asked me why I did it, but you did not obtained any answer from my mouth. It is the time to open my mind,my heart and to tell the truth (even if you are not going to read it). Do you remember our first summer "together"? I came back to my home from the cruise and the first thing I did was to go to see you.I really needed it because I have missed you a lot.The following morning you broke my heart by e-mail.This is all what I was thinking about in that moment.This is not an excuse for my behaviour. I did it wrong. I had to ask you before. This was not your fault, but neither was mine. And I have hurt myself by hurting you.Some days I feel broke inside, but I would not admit.

"I know how to live without you.I can eat,I can talk,I can watch movies,I can smile without you.I'm surrounded by my friends,I read books,I go to parties and I make new friends. I don't need you for nothing,but I want you for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment