Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Learning to let him go

Seems like it was yesterday.It was killing me that you had disappeared.I needed you,but you were not here.How something so real can become unknown?And I kept you inside and outside of me.At the top of the closet,in case maybe, someday...But maybe it's always an escape.It is the fear disguised in a doubt that pushes you back.I stopped chasing illusions and remembered what we were to understand why we are not today.And now, I decide to close the boxes forever,the photos,the memories,this collection of life that makes the difference between what we once had and what I've lost.I'll take pictures of my memories that affectionately summarise what you were,what we were, what I am.For everything you gave me,for everything I gave you,I'll reserve you a special place in my memory.Without fear or bitterness.I wish you the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment